Author Topic: hey lasha  (Read 1570 times)

Ciardelo

• View Profile
hey lasha
« on: February 17, 2016, 09:00:34 PM »
I know...I know

But are you going to let us post without constraints?  I understand not wanting to have people be hateful or whatever. But as a past recipient of unwarranted weirdness from you I am concerned. But with you answering every topic, keeping watchful eyes on us....

Yer like a modern-day Ms. Rogers you know? Please don't slap us.

Lasha

• View Profile
Re: hey lasha
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 09:13:43 PM »
I know...I know

But are you going to let us post without constraints?  I understand not wanting to have people be hateful or whatever. But as a past recipient of unwarranted weirdness from you I am concerned. But with you answering every topic, keeping watchful eyes on us....

No slapping allowed! lol

Post at will, my friend. I want people to, of course, speak their minds in any way they wish, but would like to avoid anything that is hateful, unduly vulgar or hurtful. I want to have lots of strong opinions, lots of characters, lots of fun.... but no trolling. It's a delicate balance, I know....but I think it can be achieved.

And not to worry, AA, I think I sent some 'unwarranted weirdness' in your direction during that whole nasty Bella-Haven business....mostly because it was just so very unclear who was trustworthy and who was not. Gawd, that was just awful...and I am still not prepared to trust yet again. So, unfortunately, you will need to bear with me for awhile. I am, you see, the sensitive sort.

Thanks for asking. Very much appreciated.

eagle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 09:15:42 PM »
I know...I know

No slapping allowed LOL No Ciardelo we are just answering so you all know we care and are happy you are here.
Honestly.. they are no real constraints here post away be happy and have fun. :)

Ciardelo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 10:53:25 PM »
Ok. OK! I see. But now we're up to 30 users...I guess as much as I'd like to write i just wonder is it worth it?

Well whatever. We'll see what happens. We've had some snarky posts over there, like from somebody who said they "signed up for a goof"

Who the hell does that? Are they too chicken to post? Are they just comfortable to post from a pack?

WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?

Lasha

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 11:28:33 PM »
Ok. OK! I see. But now we're up to 30 users...I guess as much as I'd like to write i just wonder is it worth it?

Well whatever. We'll see what happens. We've had some snarky posts over there, like from somebody who said they "signed up for a goof"

Who the hell does that? Are they too chicken to post? Are they just comfortable to post from a pack?

WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?

I know. Sad, really. But, it is what it is, I suppose. If they start trying to troll here, they will be banned. They know that, I'm sure...so perhaps they have nothing else of value to say. Dunno. Don't care.

And not to worry about the numbers. They will steadily grow. Of that I am sure. And, in the meantime, we have a fresh new forum ready to make into anything we want.

Godfather

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 07:47:29 AM »
What happened to the MITD sections?

Lasha

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 10:58:32 AM »
What happened to the MITD sections?

Hey Mr. G.....good to hear from you. Yes, I know, I know...I took down the MITD sections on this forum. *sigh*

I gotta be honest here and say that I am just so disappointed lately by the whole paranormal community. And radio people too. They all just seem so...I don't know...self-involved? I guess I just needed to return to more of who I am for a bit and recharge my energy, if you know what I mean. No doubt, though, I will eventually put those sections back up....just right now I needed a break from the drama. I haven't talked to Art or Heather about it, but I think they wouldn't mind. We will re-invent things later or perhaps create a separate, private forum for MITD subscribers...which was the plan all along. And some special publishing projects too.

Also, I will be re-starting my Outsider show in the near future, as soon as my health gets a bit better, and would like to start out simply and cleanly and honestly.

Hope that answers your question, Mr. G. You can still post all you want about MITD in any thread on this forum...so not to worry. Heck...in fact, start your own thread. Post updates on the guests, talk about the show....lol...go nuts, it'd be fun.

Anyway, there ya go.

Cheers,
Lash

:)