Author Topic: Shamans and such  (Read 934 times)

Lasha

• View Profile
Shamans and such
« on: March 08, 2016, 06:54:33 PM »
Tonight's guest on MITD is Marcus Leader. I love that guy! His last appearance was so interesting...even though I thought he was revealing things he really shouldn't be talking about. And I love his podcast called 'The Shaman's Brew'.

There are so few shamans out there that are willing and/or able to talk about these things. Good to have this guy around!

:)

Leaozhino

• View Profile
Re: Shamans and such
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 08:18:21 AM »
Okay, here goes -

In the fall of 2014 I was living in half a dining room in Brooklyn, NY. I was desperately trying to "make it work". One night, around 6pm in early December, I heard a clicking noise as I crossed the government plaza in downtown Brooklyn. I was looking for an address in an unfamiliar area and it was already night. The clicking slowly entered my awareness and I finally looked around to see what it was. A very tiny woman looked at me and said "Ah, you don't like that!" She clicked some more and probably hissed a bit. I'm familiar with the range of people in New York and refocused on finding my destination. Finally, I went into a Starbucks to ask directions. The women at the counter were helpful. Suddenly, the tiny woman was at my side. The barristas thought she was a customer, but she was clicking at me again. Then she turned and walked out of the Starbucks.

The barristas were confused, I shrugged it off to them, but I've been wondering ever since what drew her to me. There are many Caribbean communities in that part of Brooklyn. I don't consider myself evil, in fact I have a sturdy constitution and come from two families that are strong, determined, humane, humorous and clever. I often extend myself to other people, build self esteem and speak out against bullying and prejudice.

After this encounter, I found an incredible apartment just as my dining room rental was ending. Then everything tanked. The realtor I was working with tried to extort $2000 and my roommate moved out when I was out of town. He took crazy things like laundry soap, tea and vitamins, as well as irreplaceable notes on insights from studying different disciplines and working with clients. I spent the next year fighting the realtor in court. The NYC police played games with me and wasted 6 weeks of my time not going after my roommate.

Needless to say, 2015 was crazy. The realtor took me to court accusing me of writing bad checks. I tried to find an advocate, but was told the court would sort it out. I blew through my savings to cover rent, could not focus on work or relationships. In October, I finally found pro bono legal help. The realtor, an egotistical bully, finally painted himself into a corner and as of May 2016, I think I'm "safe" from legal harassment. The dust is setting and I am rebuilding, but WOW! Was it Saturn-Jupiter, or did this little woman see an entity on me? Am I clear of it? If not, how do I get clear of it? What did the clicking mean?

Helpful insights only, please!

Lasha

• View Profile
Re: Shamans and such
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 04:26:02 PM »
Okay, here goes -

In the fall of 2014 I was living in half a dining room in Brooklyn, NY. I was desperately trying to "make it work". One night, around 6pm in early December, I heard a clicking noise as I crossed the government plaza in downtown Brooklyn. I was looking for an address in an unfamiliar area and it was already night. The clicking slowly entered my awareness and I finally looked around to see what it was. A very tiny woman looked at me and said "Ah, you don't like that!" She clicked some more and probably hissed a bit. I'm familiar with the range of people in New York and refocused on finding my destination. Finally, I went into a Starbucks to ask directions. The women at the counter were helpful. Suddenly, the tiny woman was at my side. The barristas thought she was a customer, but she was clicking at me again. Then she turned and walked out of the Starbucks.

The barristas were confused, I shrugged it off to them, but I've been wondering ever since what drew her to me. There are many Caribbean communities in that part of Brooklyn. I don't consider myself evil, in fact I have a sturdy constitution and come from two families that are strong, determined, humane, humorous and clever. I often extend myself to other people, build self esteem and speak out against bullying and prejudice.

After this encounter, I found an incredible apartment just as my dining room rental was ending. Then everything tanked. The realtor I was working with tried to extort $2000 and my roommate moved out when I was out of town. He took crazy things like laundry soap, tea and vitamins, as well as irreplaceable notes on insights from studying different disciplines and working with clients. I spent the next year fighting the realtor in court. The NYC police played games with me and wasted 6 weeks of my time not going after my roommate.

Needless to say, 2015 was crazy. The realtor took me to court accusing me of writing bad checks. I tried to find an advocate, but was told the court would sort it out. I blew through my savings to cover rent, could not focus on work or relationships. In October, I finally found pro bono legal help. The realtor, an egotistical bully, finally painted himself into a corner and as of May 2016, I think I'm "safe" from legal harassment. The dust is setting and I am rebuilding, but WOW! Was it Saturn-Jupiter, or did this little woman see an entity on me? Am I clear of it? If not, how do I get clear of it? What did the clicking mean?

Helpful insights only, please!

Oh my, that was quite the experience. Was the tiny woman unusual looking in any way? Strangely pale? Jittery? Perhaps oddly dressed? And, did you look her straight in the eye? If not, good...it is best not to look these kinds of 'things' straight in the eye.

I suspect, however, that she was more of a protector for you. I know that sounds strange, but you may have happened upon her as she was trying to clear the area of something (hence the clicking noises she was making). She may have then wanted to be sure that whatever was being bothersome from another realm did not attach to you. The clicking, I suspect, was to send something away....not you....but something else.

And had she not done so, you may have experienced far worse in the coming months than you did...or, even had not lived through the impending psychic attack that these kinds of entities can unleash. I really do think you are indeed through the worst of it and things will blow over quite steadily now.

If you can, go back to that spot where you first saw the tiny lady and leave a small gift....a flower, some petals, a feather. Always, it is good to be polite and thankful.

Let me know what else comes of this....very interesting, indeed.